Brian S. Jun
Brian Jun knows that every family and case is different. As such, Brian's prior experience in the corporate business and tax world have aided him in developing a detail-oriented and thorough method of developing cases. He pays special attention to the unique issues that his clients face in their cases and builds his case strategy to address those specific concerns.
Brian represents his clients with compassion and integrity. He is always fully committed to fighting for the results his clients hope for. Using his experienced and detail-oriented methods, Brian provides his clients with the representation they need and deserve.
Brian earned his Bachelor and Master's degree in Seoul, South Korea and served in the South Korean Army, earning the rank of Captain.
Brian Jun immigrated to the United States in 2012 and was strongly inspired to become an attorney. Brian would go on to attend and earn his Juris Doctor from The Ohio State University, Moritz College of Law. While in law school, Brian Jun served as a staff editor of A Journal of Law and Policy for the Information Society and work for Professor Todd A. Starker as a research assistant, revising Business Accounting courses in an analysis of numerous corporate finance materials from Harvard Business School. Through his numerous internships, Brian acquired extensive experience in tax and immigration cases, as well as developing a strong understanding of corporate finance and accounting.
Prior to joining the Law Office of Anthony W. Greco, Brian worked as associate corporate counsel in a fast-growing franchise company where he focused on business transactions and commercial contract negotiations. He also acquired a great deal of litigation experience in criminal defense at the Toledo Legal Aid Society Public Defender's Office as a fellow attorney.
Outside of his life as a lawyer, Brian Jun enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. They enjoy traveling, singing, and playing musical instruments together.
Brian is bilingual in English and Korean.
- Domestic Law
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 05/2018
- Honors: Research Assistant to Professor Todd A. Starker, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Honors: Moritz Law Leadership Award
- Honors: The 2017 Lawrence Negotiations Competition Finalist
- Honors: Pro Bono Recognition by the Supreme Court of Ohio and the Ohio Access to Justice Foundation
- Honors: Public Service Fellow with Dean’s Special Recognition
- Honors: Business Law Society, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Gosh Enterprises, Inc., dba Charley’s Philly Steaks, Associate Corporate Counsel
- The Toledo Legal Aid Society Public Defender’s Office, Fellow Attorney
- OCLC, Inc., Legal Intern
- Simakovsky Immigration Law Office, Legal Intern
- The Legal Aid Society of Columbus, Tax Department, Legal Intern
- The Republic of Korea Army, Captain