Founder & Chief Trial Counsel
Anthony Greco, known as Tony Greco to many, has successfully provided representation to hundreds in the Central Ohio area for over 26 years. During this time, Tony has represented clients in all areas of family law throughout the state of Ohio. Over the years, he has focused his practice on high-asset divorce and high-conflict child custody matters, with additional experience in the developing field of grandparent custody. Further, Anthony Greco has successfully represented clients in cases in numerous Courts of Appeals throughout Ohio, ensuring his clients obtain the result that they deserve.
In addition to his domestic and family law experience, Anthony Greco has provided representation to a wide range of clients in business and real estate settings as well. This representation has ranged from general civil litigation and the drafting of various contracts, to disputes regarding professional practices and independently owned farms. Further, Tony Greco has extensive experience representing physicians, dentists, and numerous other medical professionals in their disputes, be it personal or business related. His experience in these additional areas of law provide clients with knowledge and experience that is unique and advantageous when fighting for the best outcome in their cases.
Anthony Greco was born in Seattle, Washington, but grew up in the Youngstown, Ohio area. During his time in Youngstown, Tony attended and played football at John F. Kennedy High School, before continuing on to attend Youngstown State University. After graduating from YSU with a bachelor's in political science and criminology in 1990, Tony moved to Columbus, Ohio to attend Capital University Law School. Upon completion of his Juris Doctor, he began his lengthy career as an attorney, eventually becoming a partner at a prior firm before deciding to start his own. In the following years, the Law Office of Anthony Greco has grown from a single-member firm to one of the largest independent family law firms in Central Ohio.
Outside of his life as an attorney, Tony enjoys spending as much time as possible with his wife, two sons, and the rest of his extended family. Currently, Anthony Greco currently lives in Dublin, Ohio with his wife, youngest son, several cats, and a very energetic Chihuahua.
- Family Law
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Juris Doctor - 05/1993
- Youngstown State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 05/1990
- Ohio, 1993
- Robins, Preston, Beckett, Hammond & Sewards Co., L.P.A., Partner, 1999 to 2001
- Robins, Preston, Beckett, Graff & Gugle Co., L.P.A., Associate Attorney, 1997 to 1999
- Graff & Associates, Co., L.P.A., Associate Attorney, 1993 to 1997
- Co-Author, Effective Legal Writing for Paralegals in Ohio, 1999
- Co-Author, Medical Records and Ohio Law, 1991 and 1992 Editions
Fraternities & Sororities
- Alpha Phi Sigma
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators, Advisory Committee Member
- Ohio State Bar Association: Family Law, Litigation, and Real Estate Sections
- Columbus Bar Association, Sustaining Member, Family Law Committee Member
- Union County Bar Association